Thursday, December 13, 2007

RPG Superstar round 3

Robi made it to the next round! He is in top 16!!! I'm so proud!
To see his name click here.

So now, he is going to create a villain. And an initial idea was mine ! :) But I'm not telling anything until he publishes it. This also means that I will be without boyfriend for a week. If he had an office or a basement, I wouldn't see him at all. At least we have one room being living room, bedroom and office so I will still see him. And maybe we will even have some dinners together :) But honestly, it doesn't matter, it's just a week and this contest is great and I'm so happy that Robi has an opportunity to show his talents.

So, vote for him! All of you!!! It's very easy to register and you can vote!!! For Robi!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Rob paid for it?

Truskawka said...

Not for the contest itself, but the winner will be published and he will be paid for it. Also, they are already saying that also other people will be offered freelancing jobs, paid, not only by this publisher, but by other as well. So there are possibilities.