Friday, December 07, 2007

Grand night out

I need to write something more. Day heavy on posts, but for those who complained about the silence, should be satisfied.
So yesterday I was out. Narcis' good-bye party. I will miss him a lot, he is a great guy but it's very possible that I will not see him again. He went back to Romania. It was too difficult for his family to live here so they decided to go back.
OK, so I was out. But I came back before midnight, which is very early for me. Today is Glossa's Xmas party so Prince is out. He didn't really want to go, he was complaining and so on. When I said that he should be out for at least 2 hours 'cause I want to watch a movie, he told me he will be back when he wants and so on. So I was under an impression he will be back between 8 and 9. It's almost 11 now and he is not at home! I'm shocked :)
I hope he is having a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posts ... I thought you have already moved out ...