Friday, December 14, 2007

Discoveries

Some time ago I started going to the gym, to spinning. I noticed that when I'm going back people look at me funny, especially at the metro station by the gym. I was wondering why but I couldn't figure it out. I always change my clothes, I don't think I smell so much... so why? And on Tuesday I discovered. After spinning I went to the bathroom and I looked at myself in the morrow. I scared myself! I looked terrible: weird colors at my face, kind of white but red at the same time, very dark eyes and around (partly because that day I had dark make-up)... overall, I looked terrible! Now I'm not surprised when people stare at me.

The second thing I noticed is that how hard I work out depends on the music a lot. Before, when I was going just from time to time, I just thought it's because I'm in a bad shape. But this week I was going every day and yesterday I had the best prove. I was going not so fast and not so hard, and still I felt tired. But when they played Rammstein I got a extra powers suddenly! It was great!

No comments: