Monday, October 08, 2007

I want to go home

I don't really have anything to write about, but I still will. So prepare for a silly post without any greater importance.
We spend the weekend in the usual way: slept most of it :) No, it's not really true, but we took naps both days which is not usual for me. Friday I worked until 7.30pm so I was dead tired when I got finally home and we just watched TV. Saturday we went to Ikea, both some Swedish delicacies (glog, cheese and bread, all mniam mniam), tones of candles and other stuff that we always buy at Ikea even though we shouldn't. Nothing really important. And a pillow for Prince. I hope he will enjoy it.
We were supposed to watch rugby, go for dinner and a concert after shopping but Ade got too hammered the night before and when I called him at 3pm I woke him up. So we just went home, took a nap, went grocery shopping and watched Buffy.
On Sunday I went to Church and verified that we can get married in a Catholic church but the bishop would have to give me permission. Basically the priest did not see any problems with anything, not even the language. One problem solved (I don't mean that we decided that we will get married in Prague but at least we know it is possible.) And then we ate lunch, watched Buffy (we have to give the DVDs back at some point - sorry Megan that it's taking us so long, but we're really trying) and took a nap :) Prince had a lot of "me time" and by the evening he was a bit suspicious why I'm not complaining. Well, I just wanted to read my book in bed - the fall came and I'm all lazy and not wanting to go out of bed. At least for some time until I get used to it and the Prince will have to do stuff with me again :)
In the evening we went to see rugby: Scotland vs Argentina. I have to say that Scotland played much better than I expected especially at the end but they still lost (19:11). It was a good game.

Today I made a first step to move to Scotland. It sounds very serious, but what I really did, is put my CV on line on Scottish website. We will see if there are anyone interested, just to get an idea. Also, we could theoretically move any time. Prince does not know about it yet. He will find out soon.

I have not done any work today! Terrible, I know, but it's Monday.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not important post? Probably wedding in Prague, moving to Scotland coming soon ... I think these two things are important

Truskawka said...

Only probably! Everything is maybe and probably... nothing for sure. Who knows what will happen.

Anonymous said...

But people always start with probability ... and where does it end? :)