Friday, October 12, 2007

Memory

Yesterday before falling asleep I was thinking about writing something very important on the blog. Of course, as usual with genius ideas that I have at night, I forgot it in the morning. But there is something funny that happened yesterday.
I started therapy. Yesterday I had my second meeting, the doctor did some tests. It was generally fun. One of the things she checked was my memory and she said I have an excellent memory. At night, already in bed, we were talking about it and I proudly told Prince how good my memory is. He asked: Did you remember about you dad's birthday three days ago? Yes, of course! And then I realized that it was my sister birthday! And I forgot about it! I quickly texted her, right before midnight!
So that's how good my memory is :)

If I remember what was so important, I will post again :) But it is probably lost! I think I would be globally known genius if I remembered all the ideas I have before falling asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marta DO NOT FORGET about elections!