Monday, October 01, 2007

Announcement

I am the happiest person in the world. Something wonderful happened: WE GOT ENGAGED!!!

We went for the weekend to Cesky Krumlov, beautiful medieval town in Southern Bohemia. Friday was a public holiday here so we went in the morning, we stayed in a pension that used to be a part of city wall, it was build in 1502. Cool. Saturday was beautiful weather, unfortunately Prince was not feeling too well, so in the morning I went alone for a walk, but in the afternoon we took a tour of the castle. He really wanted to go to the tower, even though we were there a year ago with his Dad. But he really wanted so we went up. It was late afternoon, sunny and warm and beautiful. We went to the corner with the city behind us and he knelt... I wasn't sure what is he doing, I was so surprised. I don't quite remember what he said but it was beautiful. And when he opened the box with the ring, I knew that he is proposing. Of course I said yes. (When I thought about it later, I realized I should say something like 'I will'. I hope it still counts.) We stayed at the tower for some time. It was the best moments of my life. I never felt so happy and so much in love. And I know I want to spend my life with him.

Now, we have a lot of things to talk about and to plan. Of course, it can't be too easy with us: we have totally different expectations (Scottish castle vs church, preferably catholic). But we will find a compromise. And we will be happy always as we are now.
I zyli dlugo i szczesliwie....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATION!!!
Big surprice but really nice :)
Few quetions : when and where (country)?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! Good thing you update your blog or Michael and I would never know this stuff...We're so happy for both of you!

Truskawka said...

Thank you very much :)

Bolek, we don't know yet. It won't be any time soon. And either here or in Scotland (depends how lucky we will be with moving there).

Anonymous said...

So you decided on neutral country (nor USA neither Poland) ... interesting.
One more question ... are you moving back to live together? Sounds logical for me.

Truskawka said...

We already did, last week.

Lims said...

Życzę dużo szczęścia :)