Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Only 2 days left

I promise I will write something later today. Tibor is out of office and I'm quite busy. But it's good busy - just doing my job without any big disasters. I like it. It's better than being bored. And the time passes fast, which means that in 2 days we're going to Cesky Krumlov! I can't wait. It will be fun. I hope it won't be raining but even if. We're going to have a romantic weekend :) And what better place can there be for a romantic weekend than Cesky Krumlov?

Is there anything else going on...? We're having a wave of people giving their resignations at work (end of the month). I wonder who will be next. Actually, I am pretty sure I know two others. I would probably start looking for something else by now but we are talking about moving to Scotland so it doesn't really make sense to change the job for half a year or a year. Especially that nobody will pay me as well as here (I am the manager after all). And it's better to have more experience in one company than to change too many times.

OK, need to go for my English class.

No comments: