Thursday, September 20, 2007

Another day in the corporate world

I'm sorry for rare updates but I've been quite busy recently. Work is being very stressful. They ask me to do something but do not make it possible, for example by not giving me data without which I cannot do anything. And yesterday I thought I will kill Tibor. He just doesn't care so much! The problem is that I am responsible for him and for his work. I am the one who gets screamed at (well, didn't happen in this case luckily). Today is better and the next week he is off, so we'll be here only with Lucy. It will be fun. I can relay on her. (BTW L and T are Lucy and Tobor, the two people on my team).
Except for that, nothing new is going on. We went out Tuesday to watch rugby. Scotland won 42:0 with Romania! WOW!!!!
Yesterday, I went out with work, as usual to say goodbye to someone. This time it was a Polish girl who was here in Prague just temporarily until she received her work permit in France. She just got it and is moving to Paris.
And that's all. I'm going to go early to bed tonight. Before maybe watch Buffy. And do nothing except reading.

No comments: