Wednesday, October 03, 2007

And the winner is...

Today I am going to surprise you with two posts :) Including one in English for all of you who does not speak Polish :) And actually I have something to write about.

The story starts sadly: one of senior managers in my company had a serious accident this summer. He was on holidays in Italy, jumped to the swimming pool and broke his spine. He was in comma for a long time, now he is getting better, but he still does not move his legs and is connected to all sorts of medical equipment. As it happens on such occasions, people decided to collect money for him and his family (he has a very young son, just over a year old). To make it more interesting, it was decided that we will organize a raffle. So today was the final day and the prices were given away. And I won! Not the iPod that I really wanted but something quite interesting, although much less healthy. Those are my prises:

Absolut Bling-Bling Vodka - Special Edition
Jose Cuervo Classico Tequila
2 bottles Red wine (Château neuf du pape 1996)
Turkish delight from Turkey

I am going to take it home and enjoy during Christmas with my family. Well, except for the wine probably. We will drink it with Prince, at least one bottle.

No comments: