Saturday, May 05, 2007

@ home

I'm finally in Poland in my second home (now it's the second).
I did many things, too many to write about now (it's late at night and I'm waiting to talk to Prince). I have to mention that I went to Krakow. It was a very sentimental trip: I visited all places I loved and hated, places I spend most of my time like the campus, my student house, Blonia, favourite pubs (the ones still existing), ate traditional polish pierogi. Of course I met my best friends: Marta and Gucio. We had to go to see Gucio 'cause he was working late and couldn't come to Krakow so I even had a short trip to mountains. It's a pity more people couldn't come but that's life. I lost many of my friends, well it means they were not really my friends. Still it would be nice to see them. But the trip was great even if only one day. Pics from Krakow.
I also posted some photoes from grill at my cousin's place on Monday here.

And that's all for now. I will try to write more when I get home - Prince got online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do not say that you lost some of Polish friends. It is not fair. From their point of view you left them because you moved to Sweden first and then to the Czech Republic. Try to look at the situation also from the other side.
Generally it is nobody´s false it is life as you said.