Friday, April 20, 2007

Always difficulties

You can find pics from last weekend's trip to Okor here.
Now I have to figure out what I'm doing tomorrow - Prince is unfortunatelly going to work, so I will have the whole day for myslef. I will probably go rollerblading, maybe something more.

And I may change my plans regarding my trip to Poland. Prince doesn't like the idea that I will not be here for 2 long weekends when we could go somewhere. On the other hand, I wouldn't be home as long as I wanted; only a week. I will still go home in September though. And a week is not the short. Also, I'm kind of short on money and maybe I should not go on any trips. But if we went somehwere in the Czech Rep - I was thinking Cesky Raj, it wouldn't be so expensive. Ojej, always problems with making decisions. I know my family won't be happy about my decision. But it's still a week! And soon I will be back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best decission is making money :) So go to work instead of travelling anywhere!