Friday, February 23, 2007

You should learn Polish

Just a short upate for English speakers :)

Yes, I called Prince Rob. I was sad and many other things and I didn't even notice. I definitelly didn't do it on purpose. He is still my prince. My only prince. And best. And I am not going to allow it to be changed. (BTW that's to you Prince too: don't even try to leave this country without me. Don't even thing about it. I will not let you. I may even consider working the land - just not in Russia.)

I am better now than last week. Maybe not actually now, I'm getting sick and I'm hungry like a mad dog.

BTW you all should learn Polish or Czech so I don't have to write in two languages :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many readers of your blog understand all three languages :)

Truskawka said...

Ok, I know....
And that's beautiful. I think people should leanr languages.