Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Surprice!!!

I couldn't sleep for the past two nights. I was nervous without any reason. Now, I know why: I may lost my job just in a month. The client I'm working for (let's call him A) merged with another company (B). My company (C) provides services and technology related to purchasing. And A was fairly happy. However, in Europe A is smaller than B. B had his own model. And they have just decided for model that B was using. Only in EMEA. So C in the US is fine, but my team is screwed. Well, there are people in worst situation, who worked their whole life for A - partly employed by A, then by C. We have at least one another client. But the new client is mainly French and I would have to work really hard to be able to speak French again. On the other hand maybe it's good.
I'm scared.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Marta, what a stressful situation to be in! I'm so sorry to hear that you don't know what's happening yet. Keep me posted. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Ekhm, puis tu as ecrit qu'il faut connaitre des langues, mademoiselle!
(dasz rade, Martus, jestes najlepsza... a w najgorszym przypadku znajdziesz inna,lepsza prace!:-)))

Anonymous said...

A+B+C=MARTA?

Anonymous said...

Marticko, vsechno dobre dopadne!!!A kdyz ne vsechno, tak alespon neco. Neboj se...BTW, rada bych Te videla, broucku...L.