Friday, November 17, 2006

Sweet home

I'm in Lublin, at home. It's so good to be here with my familly. I missed them a lot. And I will miss them again. It's difficult: I'm very close with my familly and I'd like to be able to see them like every weekend (ok, maybe every other) but it's not possible. However, I think I have to come here more often. I feel here so good and far away from all the problems (I hope I won't dream about my work tonight). And I could come more often, I'm just really lazy, especially if I have to plan such a big trip. Now, I can bring Prince with me, as I got back the big bed to my room, so nobody has to sleep on the floor (my sister had it for the last few years so it was always a problem but now she bought a new bed with armchairs so I got mine back - it's very complicated if you have guests in such a small apartment).
So today I got to Warsaw and we were half an hour late but my dad was not at the bus station. I walked by the parking lot hoping I will find him there but no sigh of any car with Lublin's licence plate. So I sat and waited, walked aroung for a bit and become worried: what if he had an accident; maybe he just overslept; but they would let me know; but what if.... all over in my head. My dad doesn't have a mobile so I couldn't call him. Finally he came - an hour later that we were suppoze to meet. They were doing some road construction and he ended up further than the airport (anyone who know Warsaw even only a bit knows that the Bus Station West is nowhere near the airport). And the funniest thing is that when we were going to Lublin, he missed the turn from the main highway. And it never hapens to him! He was very tired, he got up at 4 a.m. just to pick me up. He is the best Dad ever!
So today we talked a lot, we went shopping (I did some Christmas shopping), talked some more, my aunt visited us for a little while, I showed them pics from the US and we talked some more. And now I'm ready to bed, very very tired, and instead of sleeping I'm writting a very long post... OK, good night everyone! Have a good day tomorrow!

No comments: