Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday :)))

I appologize for not working more often. Work is crazy... I'm in the office for 10-12 hours, come back home and just go to bed. That's the way my life looks now. But we're also interviewing new people so hopefully there will be someone new soon. I cannot live like this much longer.
Today Prince has a Christmas party, so I have the whole appartment to myslef - I will take looong shower and watch some Czech or Polish or Slovak movie. And maybe read. The most important thing is that I will do absolutely nothing!

And now a story about what can you loose and find:
So my last day in Poland I was packing and I couldn't find my return ticket. I looked in my bag, backpack, everywhere around my desk, under the bed, inside the bed, behind the bed, in the car.... everywhere. I called the bus comapny but they said they cannot give me another, so I was prepared to buy another ticket (as expensive as the two way I lost). Half a day destroyed because of this stupid ticket. So we got to Warsaw, to the bus station and I went to talk to the bus driver about how much the ticket will be exactly. And ... it was for free - he handeled me my old ticket, I just left it in the bus.
That was the first part of the story. The second is better.
A week before going to Poland, it was very cold in Prague so I decided that I will take out my winter coat (very long, big coat). So I looked in the wordrobe we keep clothes we don't use too often - no winter coat. I looked in my regular closet - no winter coat. In the bed, in Prince's closet, under the second bed.... and? no coat. After panicking for 2 hours and trying to figure out how and where I could loose it (together with Prince), I decided to have another look inside the bed. And what I thought was a blanket, appeared to be my winter coat!
Great! I think I'm loosing my mind. The only thought that keeps me all right is that there are worse people (i.e. Lida).

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on, Lida is not so bad :)

Lims said...

I almost lost my return from Canada ticket. We just hide it so safely not to lose it, that we found it in the very last minute... :)... and the company didn't want to give me another too. Maybe because that was a ticket through AirCanada, but on the way they changed it to LOT ticket because I wouldn't be able to pick it up in Poland otherwise - and in the end none of the companies wanted to take the responsibility for that.. that was pretty crazy losing-and-finding thing :)

Truskawka said...

Haha, ok, I'm not the only one.
Bolek, Lida is the greatest person in the world and I love her, but she looses things all the time. Please, don't make me feel worse :)