Monday, October 30, 2006

Kolejny poniedzialek

I feel I should write something... I read Elizabeth's blog and it's amazing: she is very good at writting but also, things are happening. My life, on the other hand is borning :( I just work and sleep. And I also lose in poker :( We were playing on Friday. I lost again. Something is wrong. The ccards doesn't like me or ... I'm not a good player. I go for the first one. But I needs to learn to fold: I have 2 pairs and I think it's the best hand possible. I'm so silly.
So this is all for the weekend. We played poker on Friday, on Saturday I was dying, so we didn't do anything, yesterday Prince told me he will be working, so we didn't do anything either (of course, he started working around 8 pm).
This week seems to be nice: today, Ireland has a bank holiday, Wednesday - Poland (and then Friday is off in the company we work for, so 99% of people will take Thursday off as well). So I shouln't have too much work. I hope...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear truskavecka, carts don't like you, definitely...Becouse you are just great....si-tu-lin