Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Borning days

Oh geez, I'm so bored. It's morning but not so early - 9.42 but I still can't wake up. There is not too much to do. Well, I should do D.'s work since she's on holiday but I really don't feel like it. I don't feel like anything. At least the weather is much better than for the last few weeks: it's sunny and warm. We'll see for how long.
Prince told me yesterday we should make some important decisions so now I'm thinking about it and I'm totally scared. I know that he cannot stay here for ever; especially that he doesn't have insurance here or any pension plan for that matter. Even if he would, teaching is not something he wants to do till the end of his life. OK, I understand. But that created a few questions: do we have to move somewhere? If yes, where? When? How?? He could try to find a regular job here, but I don't think that he wants. I feel that at this point he wants to go back to the US. And me? Well, I've never been there so I'm not sure. But I wouldn't mind. Only that I would never see my parents. And I love my family very much and I'd like to be able to visit them at least twice a year. Not from the US though. Next problem: it would be extremely difficult to save money here to be able to move there - Czech Korunas are not Euros. And we probably won't start working immediately. Also, I would have to get all the permissions to work there, and this ain't that easy.

My head is going to explode!!! Why everything have to be so difficult?

No comments: