Thursday, July 13, 2006

Views from my window

Apparently I'm not writing enough. But still compared to some bloggers (actually to most of who I know) I'm pretty regularly.
Recently work has been very very busy. Mostly because Andrea left and we have a new team member who is still learning and is not able to do all of her job on her own. So I'm doing most of it. But I have a plan how to make her learn fast :) Or start getting used to more responsibilities.
That's just work stuff - probably not so interesting for you. Except for work and more important is that Stefan and Christiane are in Prague. They came yesterday. We went for a dinner to the soup place (I think it's called Mlejnik or something like that). We got a bit drunk with Czech beer, discussed everything that happened last year and have a lot of laugh. I'm very happy to see them again. Today we're going to the pub (THE pub - Konvikt) so If anyone is interested, you're welcome to join.
And some pictures - views from our window.









No comments: