Thursday, July 20, 2006

Our recent activities

I apologize for not writing earlier. But still I'm not as bad as some people (nie bede wytykac palcami). We had a busy busy weekend - actually the whole week. For me it actually started at the beginning of July when Andrea left and I had to help the new girl. Now, I'm just answering her questions but I'm not doing the work for her. Then, last week Stefan and Christiane were here. So we were going out, it was fun but I was so tired after very hard work and intense evenings. Although the weekend was great: on Saturday we went to Divoka Sarka, a place to swim and hike almost in Prague, we saw Hvezda and Bila Hora, where took place the battle between Catholics and protestants in 1620. On Sunday we went to Melnik, the most famous Czech vine place (I bet you didn't know Czechs have their own vine). We walked around and of course drunk vine. On the bus there we had to listen to very loud Americans (sorry, but Americans for some reason are always louder than anybody else - most of Americans) who were teachers in Prague and one of them is a friend of our friend. It was quite annoying. We also discovered that Rob is a very specific kind of gentlemen but he said he will write about it (and I'm sure it will be funnier).
And that's all....
They left on Monday morning and last night I got 10 hours of sleep :)

p.s. Lida has a blog: http://www.situlin.bloguje.cz/ Well, actually she will have a blog, when she'll write something there :) But she promised to write from Nepal, where she's going next week for 3 months. The only problem - probably she will write in Czech.

p.s.2 Pics from weekend with Stefan and Christiane will be posted soon - as soon as I convince somebody to download them.

No comments: