Sunday, July 23, 2006

US baby

Woo-hoo
Apparently I will be able to go to the Grand Tetons!!!
That's the whole story: my trpi to the US was planned for the week of the 28th of august and Prince's parents (that would be the King and the Queen :) ) invited us to go with them to the magnificent mountains in Wyoming. But then M. (my Spanish- Italian colleague)said he cannot go then cause he wants to take his vacations then. So for a few days we were trying to figure out the best solution but as either me nor him coulnd't change the dates of our planned time off, our manager finally decided we will go separately: first me and D. (my Czech colleague) and after 2 weeks - M. So I can go to the Grand Tetons!! Unless we'll be uninvited. But hopefully not. I'm really looking forward!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again my question : Will you come back from USA? Or you are planning to settle down there?