Saturday, July 01, 2006

Saturday

Another lazy Saturday morning. This time I'm in a Polish mood - first of all of course bc of Marysia (for those of you who don't know Maja the Bee or Przczolka Maja - we met in Sweden, she's from Warsaw, graduated from UW in March and now came to Czech Republic to the Film Festival in Karlove Vary) and also bc she brought me some Polish items - the magazine Polityka, ptasie mleczko i Zubrowke :) Teraz mamy calkiem niezly zapas polskiej wodki :).
Wczoraj bylismy ....Oh I switched to Polih somewhere there... ups
Yesterday we were in our local with Lukas, who I haven't seen since last July even though we live in the same city. But Marysia made him come (ach, ten kobiecy urok). It was fun. The only problem was that I was quite tired after Thursday so me and Prince went home around 11. They were ambling around the Old Town till 5am. And in the morning Marysia left to Karlove Vary unfortunatelly. But it was great to meet her.

Other news: Friday was Andrea's last day at work unfortunatellly. We have a new girl but it's not the same. We were getting along really well with Andrea. But she wanted to work in civil engeneering . Hopefully we will meet often. We have a plan for Tuesdays - to meet all three of us: me, Andrea and Migul, the whole team. We'll see. I'll miss her.

Also, after the party one guy couldn't find a night tram home so he slept in the office :))

And tonight we're going for a dinner to Courtney's. I'm making a salad of course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Znow razem M+L?
Gratulacje :)

Truskawka said...

hahaha

Anonymous said...

Super bylo Was zobaczyc - ciesze sie przeogromnie:)

Dzieki za goscine (i cierpliwosc do Roznych-Takich-Co-Pozno-Wracaja-Do-Domu)
A wodeczke wypijcie za nastepne spotkanie! (czyli tradycyjnie juz zapraszam do Wawy...)

I obiecuje czesciej zostawiac komentarze:)))