Thursday, June 08, 2006

Long expected post

I'm very very sorry for not updating for so long. We have quite a busy time recently.
First of all, Rob's parents are visiting us. There are really nice and I enjoy their company. I was extramelly stressed before they came - I was all shaking, terrible. But it turned out to great! Unfortunatelly I cannot spend as much time with them all as I'd like because of my work. And work has been busy and stressful recently as well. There are many issues. To explain it all would take too much time. And I'm at work right now so I don't have time. But I promise to write loooong post next week.
For the weekend we're going out to Cesky Krumlov, probably to Kutna Hora too. So wait patiently for an update.
Love you all!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the mini-update! I'm glad things are going well. Enjoy Cesky Krumlov - some of my best memories of Czech Republic are from my weekend there. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Please send R's parents my regards. :)

Anonymous said...

Tell Rob, that today there is soccer Czech Republic against USA :) We will beat them of course :)