Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Elizabeth's pics

Elizabeth send me (send US, me and Prince, actually) a CD with pics. Thank you very very much, Elizabeth, I love those pictures. And that's why I'm posting a few of them:



I really love this picture of a wall at one of Prague metro stations, Flora.




One of our lovely dinners at Elizabeth's place: Rob, me, Ruth, Chris and Scott.


Elizabeth's half birthday party (I think) - huge group in a cirner of a gay pub "Piano" (or something like that). There is Matt and Tiffany and Chris, Ruth and Josh, me and Rob and at the table with us John and Courtney (probably you can't see them but they are there)








Aren't we lovely?
Courtney and me.





















Rob, me, Tiffany and Elizabeth at the brigde in Budapest.


I am sorry that I didn't mention week with Prince's parents (hmm, that would be King and Queen). That will be a very long post and I don't have time right now. (I'll tell you a secret - I think that Prince is mad at me for some strange reason, probably because I'm using HIS computer, so I have to finish and go see, what's the deal and make him not to be mad at me - I'm so wonderful and loving girlfriend that he shouldn't be mad.)

Thank you Elizabeth!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Why, you're welcome! Glad you like them, and I'm glad that they got to you safely.