Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It's all about weekends

OK, so I wanted to write about the weekend - as it is the only time something actually happens. But I forgot what we did on the weekend. Hmmm...oh, it was Rob's birthday! We went out on Friday - first to Budwaiser pub, a nice place to hang out. They were playing music form 80's. Then we moved to a rock pub, not so nice place, but we were enjoying it. And we got drunk with tequila and slivivice (Josh came, so it was obvious we'll end up with slivovice). At the end we split. We were going to meet later in a pub/disco, but I knew it. And they didn't want to wait for us to finish our drinks so the end was not so good. But we had a great time!
Saturday I was dying. I slept until 3 pm or so (with some breaks for more dying). Well, there is my lesson: don't drink tequila with slivovice and beer. Easy to say, but when somebody bring you a shoot, it's worse to decline. Sunday I wanted to go somewhere "to the nature" (Czechs use this expression and all my friends - English teachers really like it), but it didn't happen - Rob had too much work and we had to vacuum our bedroom finally. I hope this weekend we will go somewhere. But I'm going out on Friday to a "girls night" and on Sunday I really want to go to Church. Next weekend is Ester! Already! Uff, the time passes really fast, I'm still living in January! Well, so I have to go to Church on Sunday and after that Rob will be planning lessons. So we need to go on Saturday. But I will be after party...I just can't drink too much. Yeap, I see that happening :)

No comments: