Wednesday, April 12, 2006

C'mon, dance with me

It's already Wednesday - I have no idea how did it happened. I wanted to describe the weekend on Monday or maybe even on the weekend but no....and it's Wednesday. The time passes here like crazy! You can never know what day it is, it's so fast!
Last weekend was great! On Friday Elizabeth invited me to go dancing. It was supposed to be a girls night, but actually guys joined us later. Except for Robi (he told me once he doesn't want me to call him Prince :( so I won't) who said that:
1. he's too tired,
2. he doesn't like dancing,
3. he is too old.
So I went alone. I had a great time!!! I danced for 4 hours with just one short break and as there was no place to sit, getting some rest was difficult. That night was awesome. First of all because of people (I love Elizabeth), the place and music, too: 80's and 90's. A lot of fun. I came back at 4 in the morning :)
On Saturday we went to a very interesting pub to see an Irish concert. The music was great! And the place - wow! It was not decorated in any special way, just with a lot of old items all over the place but it had ATMOSPHERE. And the owner is a quite interesting person, he's the leader of Balbinova Poeticka Strana, Balbin's poetical party! After that we went to African pub with Brazilian band playing. We drunk some more, we discussed our tattoos: Aid has the cutest tattoo in the world - Tigger and Scott has really beautiful ones: Mucha on one shoulder, Roman solider on the second one and Vergil on his back - wow!
So basically that was the weekend. We also went for a nice walk in the neighborhood and by the river on Saturday. We planned to go Stromovka (one of Prague's parks) but the weather on Sunday wasn't so great and we decided to stay home. I went to Church (finally), I felt that I needed that so I'm happy I went. And it was Palm Sunday. I even went to confession! (Mum, you should be happy.) Now I feel free and so light I could fly.
It was a good weekend. I enjoyed every minute of it.
Yesterday I finally got together with Lida. I hadn't seen her for ages! She's very busy - going to Slovakia and spending weekends with handicapped people, working and studying... Latest news: she's going to Nepal at the end of summer for 3 months! I wish I could join her.

No comments: