Monday, January 09, 2006

New Year, New Year!!!!

I was planning on writting something about New Years Eve last week but I was so busy! There were days I din't have time at work to check my email. But it was goog, at least interesting and no bordom. As a result I din't go to my second job on the weekend, I was so exchausted. I'm going to quit as soon as I will get my pay check for December. It's too much. I know now that I'm not able to work 7 days a week.
About New Years Eve: first we went to the Indian restaurant, it was ver very nice. Delicious food and we have a lot of time to talk about Xmas and everything, 'cause we had to wait a long time for our food. Then we went to the Old Town Square. Everybody were doing fireworks. Great atmosphere! Rob was a little bit nervous and he said it looks like war zone :) Actually I was also a little bit scared when we were comming back to the metro station but I tried not to show it. It was crazy! Smoke, fireworks, people running and trying to hide from fireworks. No, it sounds bad and it wasn't.
We had a very good time in the center and later on at home we opened a bottle of champagne and drunk it in bed. Good start of a new year!

1 comment:

Lims said...

Happy happy happy New Year Marta :) and Rob :)