Friday, January 20, 2006

Najnowsze wiesci z Pragi

Finally I have some time to update my blog! Recently I was very busy at work and not only - we were looking for a new apartment. It is now decided and we are moving on the 1st of February to a cozy place right in the center of Prague! It is reserved for us and on Monday or Tuesday I'm going to sign the contract. I'm very very happy. It's quite big, fully furnished, in an old beautiful building, just 10 minutes by tram to my work. So next weekend we should be moving!

Since my last post, we've done a lot of interesting things (except finding a new place): we were in the National Theater (http://www.narodni-divadlo.cz/) to see a ballet The Nutcracker - A Christmas Carol by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky; we went to a cinema (or as Rob would say - theater) for Narnia (http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/narnia/index.html). Both of them were great! I really enjoyed the ballet, I haven't seen a ballet before, or I don't remember if I did. We are planning on going to the opera next time.

Yesterday I met Lida and Olga - I missed them a lot. We had a great time talking about everything what happened lately as I haven't seen them for a while. As a result I don't feel really good today, but I don't have much work, so that's fine.

No comments: