Monday, January 02, 2006

Back again

I'm back in Prague, back at work. Christmas is over :( I really enjoyed it, especially because I haven't seen my family for half a year. So most of the time we were just talking (or talking and eating and drinking). It was great! No work, not studies, just family time.
Chrismas Eve dinner was quite small - only 10 people, but it was very nice. We were singing carrols and enjoying 12 traditional dishes (I can finally remember all of them). Everybody were asking about my life in Prague and my job and Prince. Later on my cousin and his girlfriend came, so it was even better. I won't see them at least for a year - they are going to England. And I'm not going to go to Poland any time soon. I also spend some time with my aunt and uncle and it's always very interesting, they are very wise and I like talking to them.
My sister got a driving licence and I'm very proud of her, because she passed at the first exam (usually it takes at least 3 times to pass). And she drives very well. She wants to proove that a girl can be a better driver than most of the guys :) and I think she will do that.
Now I have to get used to working and getting up early again. At leat I still like my job so it's not so hard.

No comments: