Sunday, December 18, 2005

Waiting for new shoes

For all of you who don't know what is procurement (I had no idea either), I will shortly explain what is my new job all about. Basically, I'm checking the system from errors. We are selling the software which is designed to reduce company's spending. My job is to check if the company is using the software in the right way, if the invoice is correct, check all the information about the supplier and he price. I'm learning a lot of things, i.e. SAP, which is very useful in the office and I have never had any contact with it. People are very nice, intelligent and better co-workers that the poker team. The office is cool, more professional than the poker place. The most important is that the job is a more difficult and it gives you more satisfaction. I feel more that I'm using my education, at leas in general. The poker job doesn't require any intellect from you and you start thinking that you're dumb. The new place is much more fun. Now I don't know if I really want to keep both jobs, I'm afraid that I won't be able to work 7 days a week. The money from my new job are quite good, so in a month time I'll pay off all my debts and be able to buy me shoes :) I'm waiting for those shoes for a few months now and I couldn't afford them. But next month I'll have them!

No comments: