Monday, December 19, 2005

Consequences of breaking up

We have a serious problem. But I'll start from the beginning.
When I came back from work I saw big backpack and a few more bags full of stuff in the living room. I was quite surprise. First I thought Lida brought somebody with her but I soon realized that those are her things. And it became clear: she's moving out. Especially that she has just came back from Slovakia, where she saw her ex-boyfriend. I called her and she confirmed: she broke up with Ales and came back to her ex. She's happy, so I'm happy too. But...we are renting apartment together and she won't live here. We have contract till the end of August. And this apartment is not worth nay more than we're paying for it (per person). I don't want to pay any more especially that we (me and Prince) are living here only because this location was chosen by Ales (he works outside Prague 15 minutes by car from here). I have no idea how will we solve it. We could move out too but I'm afraid we'd loose deposit and I can't afford that. So we have a problem.

No comments: