Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sweet parting

I said goodbye to my Prince today - he left to the US. I'm all alone in Prague now. Fortunately not too long, on Thursday I'm going home!!! YUPPIE!!!
So I had to get up around 5 to go to the train station, make sure that he has all the tickets he needs (he had to buy one more) and help him with carrying his luggage. I'm happy that I did it, I spend the last minutes with him. It's not that we would be long time apart, but it's always nice. I will miss him but it's this kind of missing that isn't very sad, 'cause I know we'll see each other in 13 days. And he will enjoy not having to deal with my bad moods and complains. He will be able to play his computer game as much as he wants to and do whatever he wants without me wanting to spend all the time together. So enjoy this time, my love :)

No comments: