Sunday, December 11, 2005

Starting again!

I'm starting tomorrow a new job: procurement service associate. I'm very exited, a little bit scared but overall happy. I'm staying in the poker place for part-time, at least for some time. Prince wasn't very happy when I told him that I'll be working 7 days a week. I'm also a little afraid that I won't manage to do it for a long time. So probably after January I'll say goodbye. Now, I have 2 Christmas parties :) both next week. And also our private but we're not sure yet when. Prince wanted to get his present yesterday, as I went shopping. Unfortunately, it wasn't so easy 'cause I couldn't find what I planned to buy him. So he has to wait. It's even better, I don't want to do it so early, it wouldn't be like a Christmas present.
Oh, my second shift came so I can go home :) And cook delicious dinner for Prince.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi, I hope your new job goes well. How exciting!

Anonymous said...

joł
cholera co to jest to procurement service associate? nie mogę tego przetłumaczyć
pozdrx.