Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Prague by night

I don't have anything special to write about but I looked at my friend's blog and she hasn't write for a month so I don't want to be so bad. Monday was a fun day. I worked on a night shift (4.30 p.m. till 1 a.m.). I didn't want to do that especially come back in the middle of the night. But actually work was much better, 'cause nobody was in the office except for of us working on poker site. As usually no e-mail, so we played office volleyball - with big beach ball so we wouldn't destroy anything. And people was better, in the morning is boring, we don't talk much, everybody is doing something on the internet and that's all. With the night shift it was more fun. Afterwards we went to a pub, it was the last day at work for one of the guys. It was fun, I went to other places than usual, with other people. And came back very late (actually it was already early), but we went out after 1 a.m.
It is possible that I will change a job. This guy who left propose me to go with him to the other company, they need Polish speaker. I talked with the boss, it looks fine, but nothing sure yet. They offer better condition and more benefits so why not. Especially that playing poker is not my future. We'll see...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What? And here I thought that Rob was on his way to being a kept man. I thought your plan was to hit the professional poker circuit, make a million, and keep Rob at home to do al of the cooking and cleaning... silly me!

Truskawka said...

Haha that was my plan, actually I would prefer him to earn money for both of us and do the cooking and cleaning :) But don't tell him