Friday, December 02, 2005

And again starting

Wow, I've got a new job. It is not that I was looking for it (I'm in the poker place just 3 weeks), it found me. My colleague from poker place told me that he's changing a job and they are looking for a Polish speaker and they offer better conditions and the job seems more interesting. So I gave him my CV. I had a few phone interviews and today I got the confirmation :) I'll be earning more, the company gives bigger chances of development, the job is more challenging and interesting. Is there anything more to want? So I decided to take it. And I'm happy. I don't know yet what I'll do with the poker place. I may try to switch there to part-time and work during weekends, at least for some time (until I'll pay off my debts and finally get a full pay check). Or I may simply quit. But I don't really want to quit, cause it's easy job, easy money. On the other hand I'm not sure if I will be able to work 65 hours per week for a long time, without any day off. I have to talk with Rob and my parents maybe they can advise me something. I have to decide until Monday.
Woo-hoo a better job! Woo-hoo more money! Woo-hoo end of boredom! Woo-hoo....just woo-hoo in general!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just as good as it gets :)))

waiting for more happy posts like this!

Elizabeth said...

Awesome! Congratulations, and don't work too hard... you still need to have time to come to pub night! :D