Saturday, November 19, 2005

Let it snow

It's snowing!!! Actually, it has been snowing at night and while I was going to work and now it stopped but snow is still everywhere. And it's beautiful. In the morning I opened curtains a little bit to find my clothes (I didn't want to turn on the light cause Prince was sleeping) and I was very surprise and at first didn't know what's going on. Everything was white! Fortunately, I got my package with winter clothes last week.
As I mentioned, I'm at work now. Nothing is happening so I can do whatever I want. And it's Saturday and I've been working the whole week. At least I have tomorrow free. Actually, I'm happy I'm "working" - I'll get paid or playing poker. The whole week I've been playing poker. We've got only one e-mail for the whole team so we're mostly bored. Especially those who lose their play money too fast and don't have anything to do for the rest of a day. I'm doing well in poker. And I like playing cards a lot so I enjoy the job :)
I'm going back to "work".

No comments: