Saturday, November 12, 2005

Enjoying the weekend

Yesterday I got a notice that there is something waiting for me in the post office so today we made the whole excursion there being sure that it's a package from home with my winter clothes and birthday present. We waited there for an hour and a half to get ...some stupid letter confirming that I'm paying for social security here in the Czech republic! I know it's important, but it was very disappointing. And annoying waiting there for so long just to get it! Well, now prince is taking an afternoon nap and I will probable read something or clean kitchen. It's quite annoying that our flat mates tend not to do anything in the flat like taking out the trash or cleaning bathroom. At least they aren't messy and wash their dishes because I wouldn't manage another year like my last in Krakow - ALWAYS dirty dishes in the sink and two people who don't care about others at all. No, Lida and Ales are o.k. just sometimes you wish somebody else to clean the bathroom. But it's fine in general.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is SO frustrating! I've gotten two packages here so far. The slip for the first one sent me to post office one, but they didn't have it. They sent me to post office two! When the slip for the second one came, I just automatically went to post office two (where my first package and all of Megan's packages have been), and it wasn't there. It was at post office three!!! I do NOT understand the Czech Postal service!!

Truskawka said...

Me neither! The worst thing is that I'm still waiting for my package :(