Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Use your illusion

I had the first interview today. I mean not the first in my life, but here and now. Since I've started looking for a job. It was very nice and so on, but the job is not forme, unfortunatelly. No problem, I have next two tomorrow and one the day after tomorrow and ..... maybe more. I've found a perfect job for me: customer service for Polish clients. They require good Polish language skills (hehe) and English , study/ work experience abroad (I have both) and...more or less that's all. So I am perfect for the job! And the job seems perfect for me. But they haven't contacted me yet. I send my application on Sunday and nothing :((( I still have some hope but not much. Well, tomorrow is a new day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jsfhfjdsf ndkfbd djhfd;sdf djfh;djffd kjaskjd kshdjsbjdf djfd dnaoeiw wihrwohf uhf;ehfb oiehfjdx