Thursday, July 21, 2005

All I want is inner peace

So I had already 5 interviews. Oh, looking for a job is so tiring, somebody should pay for it! But I'm optimistic and I think I'll get something especially that now I want to get any job to stay here and have time and money to look for something nice. One company is quite promising: they are creating their branch here in Prague for the whole Eastern Europe and they need one Polish native speaker, on Czech, one Hungarian, one Slovakian and one ...they don't know yet. They sell adverticing space in profesional magazines. And they provide traning and quite good conditions. So I hope this will workout. Or Swarovski shop - just think about working with all those beatiful things, their jewellery is amazing!!! We'll see, but I'm sure it is easier here that it would be in Poland. And I want to stay here!

No comments: