Friday, July 22, 2005

I need home

My last day at school....I went to the office to officially quit the program, but i still have to come back here to do some paper work. But it's finished.
I looked at job vacancies in Warszwa - there is less than half of what is here! I'm staying here! Definitely! I was thinking about it and figured out that now I need any job to stay here, learn Czech and earn some money. I'll have time to look for a good job and I think I can find something. Lida is looking for the appartment for us (for her, her boyfriend, me and my Prince), everything is going well. I hope it will end up well too. Because now everything is still not certain. i hate that. I want to have a normal life finally. To know, that I'm living somewhere for good, not only for a few months! I think 5 years of life like that is enough! And I don't want to move any more! I want to bring all of my stuff to one place and be hapy in that place! I just have to finish students life! It's enough! I want to be responsible, work, and have normal home! My own home and not just a room in students house! And I'm going to get that very soon!

2 comments:

Lims said...

Heh... nawet nie wiesz, jak ci dobrze :) zycze powodzenia :)))

Truskawka said...

Jak mi dobrze?? Daj spokój, strasznie się boję, że w końcu nic nie znajdę. Wszystko jest takie niepewne...ciężko się żyje w takiej sytuacji. Ale staram się patrzeć pozytywnie :)