Monday, July 25, 2005

Life is a miracle

And the next weekend is finished. Even though I am not doing anything special during week, I feel weekends - my friends have more time and we always do something. For example yesterday we played voleyball for 3 hours. It was great! But today all my body hurts, but it was worth. And then we watched a movie "Life is a miracle" by Emir Kusturica, very good film about the war in Jugoslavia (it is not a war movie, more about the meaning of life and love and so on). And of course as in every his movie the music was great! So that was yesterday. And Friday of course party, but i didn't have fun, I miss my Prince more and more and it'snot easy to forget about that. I know it's only 2 weeks (jupi! hurra!) but it seems so long....
Finally I started to work on my thesis seriously. I have final plan of everything, I am sure what I will write and how. Of course I've written most of it already, but I need to add some more stuff and check the rest. So I think it should be finished by the end of this week. So just before the deadline. hehe as usual, but time pressure makes me work more effectively. So I'm getting back to work!

No comments: