Monday, July 25, 2005

Tymczasem przenoś moją duszę utęsknioną do tych pagórków lesnych, do tych łąk zielonych

I saw that Prince made a test: what language should he learn. The result was obvious: Swedish. So I've made the test myself, thinking that maybe I should learn Japanese or some egzotic language. Ha! Mine result was: SWEDISH! Unfortunately something is not working and I can't post it like he did, but the comment is: Fantastisk! You're laid back about learning a language - and about life in general.Peaceful, beautiful Sweden is ideal for you... And you won't even have to speak perfect Swedish to get around!
Oh, good old Swede, I wish I were there right now with him...Well, one cannot have everything. At least it's only 2 weeks left and we'll be together!

2 comments:

Rob said...

Haha! Just as we're both about to leave Sweden, that's the language we get. Where the hell was Czech? Oh well, at least you'll be able to be Swedish for one more week. Almost time! Woo!

Truskawka said...

I guess they didn't have Czech nor Polish on their list. And actually I should learn French, I mean remind me it, then it would be much easier to find a job here. Oh well, one foreign language at the time. Czech and English are enough for now. And I miss Sweden a lot :(