Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Freedom!!!

Uh oh.....Finally!!!!! I finished my thesis!!! I have to send it until tomorrow 3 p.m. So probably I'll check it once more tomorrow morning. Now I'm so tired...mentaly, from this bargain. I'm afraid it's not good, but we'll see. As usually I just want to pass. It's strange here when I'm talking with people from this program, who were always the best at their universities and graduated with distingsion. And I always just wanted to pass....and quite often the result was better than I was expecting. I hope this time will be the same. But actually I kow it's not very good paper, cause I spend too much time on this stupid math here. Is it an excuse? Of course. Well, we'll see what future will bring.
Now I have to concentrate on job. It doesn't look so optimistic any more. No, I will not write anything sad and pessimistic! No way!!! I will find a job here!

No comments: