Saturday, July 02, 2005

Guilty pleasures

Jestem tu już 2 tygodnie! I coraz bardziej mi się podoba. W końcu zaczęlismy się poznawać i wyskoczylismy pare razy do knajpy. Bardzo miło było.



On Thursday, the school organized a party for us and they've paid for the beer!!! How much we wanted! Everybody got really drunk, especially guys. And teachers :) As we have the last metro at midnight, we went back after 23pm but in few groups. And everybody independly went to a pub near to our dormitory (it is actually in the same building). So we had few more beers there. It was very funny night, especially our teacher from South America dancing latin dances with all girls. In the middle of the party I went for a walk cause I didn't want to get too drunk. And I've visited places where I'd been with Prince. It was nice but also sad. And Prague is so beautiful at night! It is always beautiful but nights are the best. Anad now I have to go back to my master thesis :) and later math. Jupi!
Oh and thatk you for comments :)) I'm very surprise that you actually read it :)

No comments: