Saturday, June 25, 2005

What do you do when your love is away

Today I'm alone - Basia's friends came and they went downtown to a pub. I should write my thesis (the swedish one) but I'm definitely not in a mood. Again very pessimist thoughts in my head. I'm not sure if I want to be here, does it make any sense. The worse things are loneliness and longing. I'm very bad in a long-distance relationships. I feel like I wouldn't know my Prince any more. He seems further and stranger every day. And then it's hard to understand each other and it's easy to argue about silly, not important things. Why everything has to be so complicated?
It's one of those hard days when I don't feel sense in anything and I'd like to run away. Where? Of course to Sweden and my Swedish Prince. It's too long without him...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swedish prince??? I thought it is an American prince, no?

Truskawka said...

American but living in Sweden, so...half American half Swedish and as America doesn't have royal family and never had, he's more Swedish Prince :)