Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Nothing is real

It is very difficult to have a bilingual blog, especially for somebody like me, who doesn't speak English very well. But as this blog was my Prince's idea, who do not know Polish (unfortunatelly), I'll be brave and try not to complain.
Tomorrow I have my first math lectures. Terrible!!! How could I even hope that I'll be able to do learn advanced math in 2 months? Well, that's just how I am: first do and than think. Thinking is problematic with me. And now I can feel the consequences of that. Maybe this will be a lesson for me, but probably not. I'll be as silly as I am now and I like it.
So I have math lectures tomorrow and next week test. And after that we'll see. I may decide to go back... but where?? To Sweden for a few weeks? To Poland? For sure not to my parents, who I love, but I'm too old to live with them. And not to Kraków unfortunatelly, 'cause I there's nothing/nobody waiting for me. But it will be all good. I have my Prince and he will take me to his beautiful palace wherever and we'll be happy ever after :)
For now it is a big adventure, not real life. Yes, I am here to get to this progremme, but it seems so impossible, that makes no sence. It's all a dream

2 comments:

Lims said...

a tak by the way I didn't know that you know beatles so good..?
maybe that - and all the world is a birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much...? (Harrison)

Rob said...

Always pick big adventure over real life. Real life sucks! And without big adventure, I never would have come to Sweden and met you. So there you go. And Love is just a dream, too (as Johnny Clegg says). So I guess my point is something like adventure and dreams are always good. And if you dream hard enough, nothing is impossible...