Thursday, June 23, 2005

Strawberry equation

WOW, somebody is actually reading it :))
I'm just after my first math lectures and it was terribll, I didn't understand a word. Well, except things like example ot theory :) I'll have to work really hard but who do not try, do not get anything. Oh, sorry, who do not do. As Yoda said: Do or do not, there is no try. So I'm doing :) And tomorrow we have math seminar. Well, there is no way for me to be able to do it. But it's nice to dream. It makes life more interesting.... my life is now a little too interesting. I haven't even manage to walk around Prague yet, too much classes. And I start around 8 am every day. Can you imagine me getting up so early? Well, I do now, I can't miss school.
So now lunch and math, math, math. Oh, and I've got an e-mail from my supervisor from Sweden, I have to send him final versions of 2 chapters, and 2 more chapters. And it's due on the last day of June. So no sightseeing this weekend, no swimmingpool, as we had planned, only studying and studying. On the other hand, it's nice change after my studies in Poland, where we didn't have to try very hard. Or maybe I was so intelligent that I didn't have to :) Yes, sure...

No comments: