Friday, December 18, 2009

Ptaszek ranny nieslychanie

I've been forced to get up between 5 and 6am every day here. First, I was jet lagged and also to meet with my european customers. I didn't think I would be able to do it but hey, it's amazing! I love it! I can be done with work at one o'clock! (theoretically). I think I will keep doing it, at least east coast hours to be able to either finish early or take a longer lunch break. I already have so many plans! I found a gym and a yoga place and a boot camp... The last one might be interesting. I really need to meet new people and it might be a good place. Oh, and I'm also going to take drawing classes. And we're both going to learn dancing :)
Sounds pretty amaing, I wonder how much I will actually do :) Let's hope for 3 things, that would be good enough.
And now I need a cup of strong coffee, otherwise I'll fall asleep. Yeah, still not used to this early getting up. And I had a long walk.... and Prague is asleep now, so time for me to bed :)

No comments: