Tuesday, March 18, 2008

W marcu jak w garncu

The weather is just crazy. It was sunny when I woke up, snowing lightly when I left the apartment. When I got to Karlovo Namesti it was still snowing lightly. That's where I go trough a passage. It's small and short. But when I got to the other side of it, there was a snow storm. Crazy! And now it's sunny again.

The weekend was cool, with Coen brothers movies. We saw 'No Country For Old Men' which was good but pessimistic and 'Big Lebovsky' which was hilarious and more optimistic.

I also made Robi call his Mum because someone told me it was American Mother's Day. Well, it was not. She was happy but a bit surprised by early wishes. Oh well... I trust everything people tell me :)

Work is annoying as usual, but I suggested a small project so at least I have something to do. And something I kind of enjoy doing. I am also waiting for the answer regarding the other position but I doubt I get it. Regardless of what my boss told me, another person applied and he is good. Very good. Much better experience and more skills and languages than me. I guess I'm staying where I am.

No comments: