Thursday, March 20, 2008

Movies, movies, movies... and more movies!

I've got the tickets for Febio Fest! It's the biggest film festival in Prague and I'm really excited about it. They show a lot of very interesting movies, ones that you cannot normally see in cinemas, for example Asian or Easter European movies. And they all have English subtitles! So we can go together! It will be a hard week, I'm going to see two movies every day (part of it is work days).
We're also planning to go skiing tomorrow but there are some unpredicted issues. I guess we will see tomorrow morning but then there are two problems: I'm really lazy in the mornings and there's a big probability that I will simply not get up; and we may not be able to get on the bus. I hope we will go. I really want to go! Now I'm all about skiing but the winter is almost gone. Well, except for the fact that it's been snowing every day this week.

No comments: