Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The spider man is having you for dinner tonight

This day started brilliant! I got the ticket for The Cure!!! I'm soooo excited!!! The concert is on Thursday and I probably got the last ticket available for the standing area (I checked a moment after I paid and there were sold out). I can't wait to see them. The only problem is that I do not know their music all that much, so now I'm on youtube all the time listening.
I have also another idea, something I wanted to do for many many years: Roskilde Festival. I mentioned this to Ade and he said he would go. Maybe we could get a group of people and go... this would be amazing. It's the biggest music festival in Europe, at least the biggest playing rock, indi, metal and that kind of music... Ok, I shouldn't focus on that. The chances are quite small. Especially that I haven't spoke to Prince about it. And I am not that sure that he will be interested.

Oh, we also had a nice weekend. We went to Olomouc with a bigger group (7 people). It was fun except for the fact that it was crazy-ass cold. We walked around the old town, it's really beautiful. They call it "Little Prague" for a reason. We also spend quite a lot of time in pubs and restaurants and brewaries, because it was impossible to stay outside for too long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a kiedy i gdzie dokładnie jest Roskilde?

Truskawka said...

Wyslalam Ci maila.
Pojedzmy... prosze... [robi slodka mine i prosi jak Misiek]